Cheryl 2 Loafer
Available in widths : Medium
- The lightweight lug sole incorporates VIO MOTION technology that ensures optimal stability, cushioning, flexibility, and arch support.
- With this technology, you can rest assured that your feet will remain comfortable and well-supported throughout the day.
- VIONIC VIO MOTION TECHNOLOGY: Vionic Shoes offer stability, cushioning, arch support, and flexibility.
- The technology helps correct pronation and promotes full-body alignment.
- It's designed to help alleviate heel pain often caused by plantar fasciitis or achilles tendonitis.
- Available in women's whole sizes 5-11.
- Fits medium (B) widths.
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To preserve the appearance of your Vionic shoes, we recommend that you clean the leather, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
- Keep leather footwear away from direct heat to prevent the leather from drying out.
- If your shoes or sandals become wet, please allow them to dry naturally.
- We recommend that you test any cleaning product by applying a small amount to a discreet area and allowing it to dry.
- Do not use cleaners which contain acid or detergents, as they may damage and prematurely age the leather.