Men's Islander Toe Post Sandal
The iconic Islander has been a bestseller with women for years. Now it’s available for men, too!
|VIONIC SIZE||US SIZE||AU SIZE||EU SIZE||UK SIZE||CM|
|7||7 - 7.5||6 - 6.5||40 - 40.5||6 - 6.5||24.5 - 24.9|
|8||8- 8.5||7 - 7.5||41 - 41.5||7 - 7.5||25.3 - 25.7|
|9||9 - 9.5||8 - 8.5||42 - 42.5||8 - 8.5||26.1 - 26.5|
|10||10 - 10.5||9 - 9.5||43 - 43.5||9 - 9.5||27 - 27.3|
|11||11 - 11.5||10 - 10.5||44 - 44.5||10 - 10.5||27.9 - 28.3|
To choose the correct size for you, and to care for your new shoes, check our Fit & Care Guide below!
1. If you wear a half size, we recommend sizing down to the nearest full size.
2. For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
3. Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
4. To preserve the appearance of your Vionic shoes, we recommend that you clean the leather, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
The men's Islander sandal features soft nylon webbing and our biomechanically designed footbed that hugs your arches and supports your feet in all-day comfort.
- Lightweight, flexible medium-density EVA midsole absorbs shock, reducing stress on feet, ankles and knees.
- Durable TPR outsole with patterned tread helps improve traction.
- Materials: padded, jersey-lined upper
- Recommended by Dr. Andrew Weil
- Available in men's whole sizes 7-14
- Fits medium (D) widths.
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear or orthotics for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To clean, wipe off with damp cloth and air dry under indirect sunlight only.
- Do not submerge in water or use solvents to clean products.
- Do not expose to extreme temperatures.
- Commercial dry cleaning or home wash/dry laundry machines are not recommended.