Maeve Elastic Lace Sneaker
With a lace-up look and slip-on ease, the Maeve are always in season. And whether you're strolling or shopping, they're also always ready to support you with their foot-loving features you've come to know and expect from your favorite brand.
|VIONIC SIZE||US SIZE||AU SIZE||EU SIZE||UK SIZE||CM|
|6||6 - 6.5||6 - 6.5||37 - 37.5||4 - 4.5||22.8 - 23.2|
|7||7 - 7.5||7 - 7.5||38 - 38.5||5 - 5.5||23.6 - 24.1|
|8||8 - 8.5||8 - 8.5||39 - 40||6 - 6.5||24.5 - 24.9|
|9||9 - 9.5||9 - 9.5||41 - 41.5||7 - 7.5||25.3 - 25.6|
|10||10 - 10.5||10 - 10.5||42 - 42.5||8 - 8.5||26.2 - 26.7|
To choose the correct size for you, and to care for your new shoes, check our Fit & Care Guide below!
NOTE: The cm measurement refers to the length of your foot from the top of your big toe to the centre of the end of your heel.
1. For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
2. Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
3. To preserve the appearance of your Vionic shoes, we recommend that you clean the leather, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
- Slip-on style, lightweight mesh upper, internal goring at tongue, elasticized lacing detail
- Shock-absorbing EVA midsole
- Durable rubber outsole with textured tread offers good traction
- Podiatrist-designed, biomechanical, removable, textile-covered orthotic footbed with Vionic technology and a deep heel cup helps stabilize, support, and realign feet back to their natural position while wearing
- Helps to relieve common causes of heel pain and knee pain, related to over-pronation and flat feet
- An ideal complementary option for orthotic or arch support wearers
- APMA Seal of Acceptance
- Textile/man-made upper; textile lining; man-made balance
- Available in women's whole sizes 5-11.
- Fits medium (B) widths.