Julianna Pro Slip-On Sneaker
|VIONIC SIZE||US SIZE||AU SIZE||EU SIZE||UK SIZE||CM|
|6||6 - 6.5||6 - 6.5||37 - 37.5||4 - 4.5||22.8 - 23.2|
|7||7 - 7.5||7 - 7.5||38 - 38.5||5 - 5.5||23.6 - 24.1|
|8||8 - 8.5||8 - 8.5||39 - 40||6 - 6.5||24.5 - 24.9|
|9||9 - 9.5||9 - 9.5||41 - 41.5||7 - 7.5||25.3 - 25.6|
|10||10 - 10.5||10 - 10.5||42 - 42.5||8 - 8.5||26.2 - 26.7|
To choose the correct size for you, and to care for your new shoes, check our Fit & Care Guide below!
NOTE: The cm measurement refers to the length of your foot from the top of your big toe to the centre of the end of your heel.
1. For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
2. Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
3. To preserve the appearance of your Vionic shoes, we recommend that you clean the leather, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
- Upper: Mesh.
- Pro Outsole compound passes ASTM F1677 (MARK II testing) to meet market performance standard for service/duty shoe slip resistance.
- Vio-Motion Footbed: Removable Mesh Wrapped EVA.
- Patent Pending: US Patent D615742.
- Available in women's whole sizes 5-11.
- Fits wide (C) widths.
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To clean, wipe with a damp cloth and air dry under indirect sunlight only.
- Do not submerge in water or use solvents to clean products.