Ema Adjustable Sneaker
Work on those resolutions, run through your routine--whatever the day entails, slip on these sneakers and check 'step out in stylish support' off your to-do list.
|VIONIC SIZE||US SIZE||AU SIZE||EU SIZE||UK SIZE||CM|
|6||6 - 6.5||6 - 6.5||37 - 37.5||4 - 4.5||22.8 - 23.2|
|7||7 - 7.5||7 - 7.5||38 - 38.5||5 - 5.5||23.6 - 24.1|
|8||8 - 8.5||8 - 8.5||39 - 40||6 - 6.5||24.5 - 24.9|
|9||9 - 9.5||9 - 9.5||41 - 41.5||7 - 7.5||25.3 - 25.6|
|10||10 - 10.5||10 - 10.5||42 - 42.5||8 - 8.5||26.2 - 26.7|
To choose the correct size for you, and to care for your new shoes, check our Fit & Care Guide below!
NOTE: The cm measurement refers to the length of your foot from the top of your big toe to the centre of the end of your heel.
1. For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
2. Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
3. To preserve the appearance of your Vionic shoes, we recommend that you clean the leather, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
- Suede and mesh upper, slip-on style, adjustable elastic Z-strap with hook-and-loop closure
- Removable, mesh-covered EVA footbed absorbs shock, helping reduce stress on feet, ankles, and knees
- Durable rubber outsole with textured tread offers good traction on a variety of surfaces
- Podiatrist-designed, biomechanical orthotic footbed with Vionic Technology and a deep heel cup helps stabilize, support, and realign feet back to their natural position while wearing
- Helps to relieve common causes of heel pain and knee pain, related to over-pronation and flat feet.
- An ideal complementary option for orthotic or arch support wearers
- APMA Seal of Acceptance
- Available in women's whole sizes 5 - 11.
- Fits medium (B) widths.