VIONIC UNSTOPPABLE GIVEAWAY
TERMS & CONDITIONS
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Vionic “Unstoppable” Giveaway (the "Giveaway") is open only to legal residents of New Zealand who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Vionic Shoes New Zealand ("Sponsor"), and their parent, subsidiary, and affiliate companies, suppliers as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these official rules and Sponsor's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Giveaway. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. The Giveaway consists of visiting our website, submitting the contestants name, email address and checking the box agreeing to join the Vionic Email Newsletter.
2. Timing: The Giveaway begins on July 19, 2019 at 12:00 a.m. (midnight) New Zealand Standard Time ("NZST") and ends on September 30, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. AEST (the "Giveaway Period").
3. How to Enter: During the Giveaway Period, entrant must visit vionicshoes.co.nz and submit their name and email address. Once entrant completes steps above, entrant will automatically receive one (1) entry into each “Unstoppable” giveaway following the entry date. Only one (1) entry per person is permitted. All potential winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded.
4. Winner Selection: Winners will be selected by random drawing on or around the last day of each month during the giveaway period. Sponsor will choose one (1) winner each month. Each winner will receive a pair of Vionic active shoes and a Vionic gym towel. Winners will be notified via email.
5. ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE GIVEAWAY. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT'S ELIGIBILITY, AND THE POTENTIAL PRIZE WINNERS HAVE BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
6. Verification of Potential Winners: Potential winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these official rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted within seven (7) days of the date attempted notice is sent, or does not claim their prize, or prize is returned as undeliverable, such potential winner forfeits the prize. In the event that the potential Prize Winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the Prize to an alternate winner from among all remaining eligible entries. If an alternate winner does not claim their prize within seven (7) days of the date attempted notice is sent, such potential winner forfeits the prize.
7. The Prize: The winners will receive one pair of Vionic Shoes of their choosing.
8. Release: By receipt of any prize, Winner agrees to release and hold harmless Vionic Shoes New Zealand and its subsidiary, and affiliate companies, suppliers, distributors, and advertising/giveaway agencies, as well as each such company's officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Giveaway or receipt, use, or misuse of any prize.
9. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Giveaway constitutes winner's consent to Sponsor's and its agents' use of winner's name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
10. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Giveaway, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Giveaway, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or to be acting in violation of these official rules or any other Giveaway or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Prizes are awarded individually and cannot be transferred. If a selected winner shares the winner notification or winner information form with another individual(s), such winner will forfeit the prize. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these official rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Giveaway; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Giveaway; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Giveaway or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Giveaway or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant's sole remedy is another entry in the Giveaway or play, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Giveaway, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these official rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
13. Mailing List: By checking the "Join Vionic New Zealand Email Newsletter" before entering the Giveaway, Entrant consents to being placed on a mailing list for promotional and other communication materials from VionicShoes.co.nz
14. Sponsor: Vionic Shoes New Zealand, Unit 5/9A Jupiter Grove, Upper Hutt, Wellington