Mason Driving Moccasin
Supple suede driving mocs so comfortable you’ll want to wear them all over town. Metallic horse-bit detailing adds a sophisticated touch.
|VIONIC SIZE||US SIZE||AU SIZE||EU SIZE||UK SIZE||CM|
|7||7 - 7.5||6 - 6.5||40 - 40.5||6 - 6.5||24.5 - 24.9|
|8||8- 8.5||7 - 7.5||41 - 41.5||7 - 7.5||25.3 - 25.7|
|9||9 - 9.5||8 - 8.5||42 - 42.5||8 - 8.5||26.1 - 26.5|
|10||10 - 10.5||9 - 9.5||43 - 43.5||9 - 9.5||27 - 27.3|
|11||11 - 11.5||10 - 10.5||44 - 44.5||10 - 10.5||27.9 - 28.3|
To choose the correct size for you, and to care for your new shoes, check our Fit & Care Guide below!
1. If you wear a half size, we recommend sizing down to the nearest full size.
2. For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
3. Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
4. To preserve the appearance of your Vionic shoes, we recommend that you clean the leather, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
The driving moc gets a makeover with the Mason. Super-soft suedes make up the upper of this casual slip on, while metallic hardware across the vamp adds sophistication. A rubber outsole adds traction and durability. Genuine leather-skinned removable insole.
- Uppers: suede, with a protective coating to help against inclement weather
- Footbed: removable leather-covered EVA
- Outsole: durable rubber
- Our innovative podiatrist-designed Orthaheel Technology provides superior orthotic support, relief and stability which helps realign the feet back to their natural position.
- Research supports Orthaheel Technology's success in reducing over-pronation, which can help relieve associated common aches and pains, such as heel pain (plantar fasciitis), knee pain and lower back pain.
- To preserve the appearance of your Vionic shoes, we recommend that you clean the leather, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
- Keep leather footwear away from direct heat to prevent the leather from drying out. If your shoes become wet, please allow them to dry naturally.
- We recommend that you test any product by applying a small amount to a discreet area and allowing it to dry. Do not use cleaners which contain acid or detergents, as they may damage and prematurely age the leather.