Laurie Wedge Sandal
Buckled straps across the vamp and ankle make the Laurie the quintessential summer sandal. Worn with a sun dress or slacks, this classic is sure to deliver timeless style all season long.
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout.
Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
New customers can sign up at checkout and start using Laybuy today.
Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
Only a sixth is due today and the rest is split over 5 weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase.
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout
Login or Register for Laybuy and complete your order in seconds
Complete your purchase using an existing debit or credit card
Pay over 6 weeks and receive your purchase now
- Leather or leather and haircalf uppers with microfiber covered footbed.
- Heel height: 2.25".
- Lightweight, flexible EVA midsole absorbs shock, reducing stress on feet, ankles and knees.
- Support your soles in our range of elevated styles. Vionic's versatile collection of heels and wedges feature advanced comfort features like a deep heel cup and enhanced forefoot contour, bringing innovation and style into one transformative solution.
- Available in women's whole and half sizes 5-11.
- Fits medium (B) widths.
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To preserve the appearance of your Vionic footwear, we recommend that you clean the leather, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
- Keep leather footwear away from direct heat to prevent the leather from drying out. If your shoes or sandals become wet, please allow them to dry naturally.
- We recommend that you test any cleaning product by applying a small amount to a discreet area and allowing it to dry. Do not use cleaners which contain acid or detergents, as they may damage and prematurely age the leather.