Kingsley Chelsea Boot
We gave the Chelsea boot a slick makeover. Kingsley delivers ankle-high style in buttery soft leather with twin gore panels for added ease.
|VIONIC SIZE||US SIZE||AU SIZE||EU SIZE||UK SIZE||CM|
|7||7 - 7.5||6 - 6.5||40 - 40.5||6 - 6.5||24.5 - 24.9|
|8||8- 8.5||7 - 7.5||41 - 41.5||7 - 7.5||25.3 - 25.7|
|9||9 - 9.5||8 - 8.5||42 - 42.5||8 - 8.5||26.1 - 26.5|
|10||10 - 10.5||9 - 9.5||43 - 43.5||9 - 9.5||27 - 27.3|
|11||11 - 11.5||10 - 10.5||44 - 44.5||10 - 10.5||27.9 - 28.3|
To choose the correct size for you, and to care for your new shoes, check our Fit & Care Guide below!
1. If you wear a half size, we recommend sizing down to the nearest full size.
2. For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
3. Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
4. To preserve the appearance of your Vionic shoes, we recommend that you clean the leather, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
The Kingsley Cheslea boot is the season's style favorite, with twin gore panels for comfort and an ankle-high silhouette. Sophisticated detailing gives this practical boot a polished vibe. Available in buttery-soft brown or black leather and dark taupe suede.
- Upper: leather or suede (suede treated with a protective coating to help against inclement weather)
- Footbed: removable leather covered EVA
- Outsole: durable rubber
- Recommended by Dr. Andrew Weil
- To preserve the appearance of your Vionic shoes, we recommend that you clean the leather, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
- Keep leather footwear away from direct heat to prevent the leather from drying out. If your shoes become wet, please allow them to dry naturally.
- We recommend that you test any product by applying a small amount to a discreet area and allowing it to dry. Do not use cleaners which contain acid or detergents, as they may damage and prematurely age the leather.