Boho-chic is the essence of Serena's low-heeled ankle boot, featuring a premium suede upper, zipper tassel detail and seam piping for a kick of extra-added flair.
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout.
Returning customers only need to confirm the order to complete the purchase.
New customers can sign up at checkout and start using Laybuy today.
Your order is processed immediately and your payment schedule is established.
Only a sixth is due today and the rest is split over 5 weekly automatic payments on the day of the original purchase.
Simply select Pay by Laybuy at checkout
Login or Register for Laybuy and complete your order in seconds
Complete your purchase using an existing debit or credit card
Pay over 6 weeks and receive your purchase now
Serena's zipper tassel detail and seam piping add interest to this low-heeled ankle boot.
- Upper: Kid Suede.
- Footbed: Removable Microfibre Wrapped EVA.
- Outsole: TPR.
- Heel Height: 1.8 inch.
- Our innovative podiatrist-designed Vionic Orthotic Technology provides superior orthotic support, relief and stability which helps realign the feet back to their natural position.
- Research supports Vionic Orthotic Technology success in reducing over-pronation, which can help relieve associated common aches and pains, such as heel pain, knee pain and lower back pain.
- Available in women's sizes 5-10, 11
- Fits wide (C) widths.
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new VIONIC footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To clean, wipe away dirt and dust with a dry cotton cloth.
- Do NOT submerge in water or use solvents to clean products.
- Do NOT expose to extreme temperatures.
- Commercial dry cleaning or home wash/dry laundry machines are NOT recommended.
Vionic orthotic technology helps promote alignment from the ground up.
Men's Health Australia & The Oprah Magazine + More.
"It is so comfortable. When I first slipped them on, I knew I would be able to walk miles without any foot pain."